Saturday, November 24, 2012

cial tial special, initial

My cat is a very special animal.
   The initial of his first name is R.   
Cial, tial are letter blocks which use the shal sound you hear in special and initial. The word initial means the beginning of a thing, the start of a thing. The initial step to brushing your teeth would be, picking up your toothbrush. Right?

What are the initials of your first, middle, and last names? If you have more than three names, do you have more than three initials?  yes  no  indubitably

I hope you said yes. By the way, indubitably means without any doubt, say: in doo bi ta ble.

My cat believes he is the official ruler of all the mice in the world. He alone decides good things and bad things for the soft gray creatures that come searching inside our cupboards for nibbles of cereal.

My cat has the potential to pounce in a flash. And, my cat does not play favorites, he is an impartial judge. He is just as happy to pounce on a tiny mouse, as a big one. Yesterday, I saw him playing tag with a huge mouse, a substantial mouse, easily the size of a squirrel.

Superficially, my cat is different from a mouse. My cat is of a much more substantial size. However, both cats and mice have four legs, whiskers, sniffing noses, and long twitching tails.

So, would you say that cats and mice are alike in their essential aspects? yes   no  indubitably
Of course, you do need to allow for the substantial size differential between the cat and the mouse, right?   yes   no   indubitably

I use ebay as my website. Search Instant Reading Help all my books will pop up for you.

I hope you are having an especially great day!!  Have fun with words, Mary Maisner

No comments:

Post a Comment