Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Help child read

Mountain goats like a challenge.

A tiny set of lessons snarl all struggling readers. 

1) b /d and p / q / g shapes look alike within words when a child starts reading words in early 1st Grade. This is the major cause of failure. 

The child has no way to help himself and new lessons never stop coming. Do not depend on teachers -  your child needs your help.

2) Slow with look-alike sight words, like: these, those, there, their, etc. also cause a child to fall behind.  All sight word lists are the same and in the same order. Your school might call them Instant Words, High Frequency, etc.

Preschool-kindergarten-1st Grade: use my blog's search box - top left corner - put in backward b  and  working memory.

2nd Grade - high school: use my blog's search box - top left corner - put in struggling reader.

You are going to get an easy, immediate method for comprehension.   Later, put into my search box: 
sight words     or ce, ci, cy      or ge, gi, gy     or oy      or compound words     or short vowel long vowel

or add ed     or change y to i      or tion or tient -- my blog has 160 skills lessons.

If you want a book, I use eBay as my website. Search Instant Reading Help all my books will pop up for you. All are brand new, full of stories, skills lessons, comprehension exercises, etc. Include my contact info, email or call.      Have a great day, Mary Maisner      

No comments:

Post a Comment